The goal of the center is to provide trainings and educational programs to improve the quality of the teaching staff of the college, to broaden the horizons and increase the leadership qualities of college students, as well as for the professional development of each of those living in the Eastern region.
The Center for Marketing and Career Development specializes in providing high-quality educational services in professional development programs in the field of advanced training, retraining of personnel, their deepening of professional knowledge, skills, abilities, in accordance with the main priorities of the college in the following areas:
- Organization and implementation of a continuing education program for teaching staff;
- Organization and conduct of trainings in economic areas for all comers;
- Organization and implementation of projects with organizations of the city;
- Organization of seminars and trainings
Trainings are developed on the basis of market analysis and the needs of organizations in the East Kazakhstan region.
Name of training programs offered by the Center for Marketing and Career Development:
- Effective sales
- Sales technique
- Advertising and marketing
- Effective manager
- Managing people in the organization
The program of short-term courses is developed in the conditions of the needs of the labor market in the preparation of qualified specialists, the duration of training in courses from 1 to 6 months
- Computer’s operator
- Car mechanic
- “International Marketing”,
- “Personnel Management”,
- “Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship.”
Projects with city organizations
Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance is developing joint projects with schools in the city, as part of the school-college-university program; programs are being developed for interaction with potential partners, organizations of business and production in the region, for joint training and seminar projects.