MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT OF THE EAST KAZAKHSTAN REGION
UST – KAMENOGORSK COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
PROVISIONS FOR THE ASSOCIATION OF GRADUATES
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Alumni Association UST – KAMENOGORSK COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE contributes to maintaining traditions and improving the quality of education process.
- BASIC GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
The aim of the Alumni Association is to create a community of graduates aimed at creating spiritual unity and corporate brotherhood, a sense of patriotism among students and staff, the desire to preserve and enhance the best traditions of the college, the joining of forces, voluntary work and other resources for the development of the college.
To achieve the goal of the Association it is necessary to solve the following tasks:
- Creation of a data bank on graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance in order to maintain friendly relations between them, strengthen contacts with the college, and attract the Association to its activities;
- Creation in the community of “UK KEF” of the group “Association of Alumni of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance”;
- Creation of a data bank for the formation of a personnel reserve of enterprises and organizations (including a college) on the profile of training graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance with a view to their effective employment;
- assistance in the development of effective forms of advanced training for graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance in the field of their specialty;
- development and implementation of projects conducive to the development of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance;
- assistance in career guidance for young people and a new recruitment at the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance and KASU University;
- development of existing and creation of new collective forms of information, legal and advertising services for the Association, providing advisory assistance to the Association members at the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance.
- assistance in the creation of effective forms of participation of graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance in the development of the college’s modern material base, the implementation of projects and programs in the interests of the college;
- assistance to the development of the strategic partnership system of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance with leading domestic and foreign enterprises and organizations;
submission of projects to international organizations for grants for the development of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance
- the formation of the symbols and traditions of the Association, maintaining the traditions of the college, increasing its image;
- organization and holding of meetings of graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance
- AUTHORITY (RIGHTS) OF THE ASSOCIATION
The association has the right:
- make proposals to the director of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance on directions of their activities;
- participate in the development and public examination of the decisions of the pedagogical and methodological councils of the college on the prospects for its development;
- establish, on behalf of the Association, awards, prizes, scholarships, other types of rewards for special contribution to the implementation of the charter activities of the Association;
- create a data bank of graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance and members of the Association, provide information services;
- organize and conduct exhibitions, fairs, competitions, conferences, seminars, etc .;
- carry out educational and outreach activities of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance.
- PRINCIPLES OF WORK OF THE ASSOCIATION
4.1 The principle of self-determination involves planning activities based on needs assessments. The process of needs assessment involves all members of the Association.
4.2 The principle of accessibility implies the availability of participation in the Association for all interested college graduates. At a certain time, in a certain place, members of the Association can receive information about the goals, objectives, and directions of the organization. The principle of transparency implies transparency of the Association’s activities to the public.
4.3 The principle of legality involves conducting activities within
laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4.4 The principle of volunteerism involves participation in the activities of the Alumni Association on a voluntary basis.
4.5 The principle of mutually beneficial involves receiving satisfaction from each member of the Association from participation in the organization.
4.6. Important in organizing work with school graduates is the construction of work on the principle of mutual benefit.
- MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
5.1 Members can be individuals – graduates of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance, who agree to fulfill the requirements of the Association’s provisions and the Charter of the college, and college employees. Also, members of the Association can be legal entities – organizations, which include college graduates.
The procedure for entry into the Association and withdrawal from its members of individuals and legal entities is determined by submitting an application from an individual and an application and protocol of a meeting of the body authorized to make this decision for legal entities to the Board of the Association at the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance
5.2 All members of the Association enjoy equal rights and bear equal responsibility.
5.3 Members of the Association (legal entities represented by their authorized representatives) have the right:
to freely participate in all types of activities and events of the Association of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance
participate in the management of the Association, develop promising and ongoing work plans, elect and be elected to the elected bodies of the Association;
receive information on the activities of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance, information and methodological materials of the Association;
to receive from Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance and the Association advisory, methodological and other assistance;
to use in its work, without restrictions, scientific, informational and other materials prepared by the Association with an appropriate link;
to freely leave the Association in the manner provided for upon joining the Association.
Members of the Association are required:
To comply with the requirements of these Regulations, decisions of the Association Board;
To serve as a model in the assertion of high professional qualities, compliance with ethical and moral standards;
To actively participate in the organizational, educational and other activities of the Association and the college;
To take part in events held by decision of the General Meeting and the Management Board of the Association;
To work on the promotion of practical results of the Association.
ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT BODIES
The management bodies of the Association are:
General meeting (conference) of members of the Association – the highest governing body;
President of the Association, leader – executive body elected by the general meeting of the Association for a period of three years.
Council of the Alumni Association of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance:
Employees of the Ust-Kamenogorsk College of Economics and Finance, who are college graduates:
Fomina Irina Anatolyevna
Golubeva Irina Vasilyevna
Khrupina Evgeniya Evgenievna